Scoring Deals in Real Estate for High Profile Athletes
In this episode of the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show, Jason Abrams joins me to share some of the practices he lives by that led him to success with assisting high profile celebrities and athletes in their relocation.
Known as the “Jerry Maguire of Real Estate”, Jason Abrams brings with him over a decade of work experience in the residential Real Estate business and is a third generation Real Estate professional.
Here is a rundown on everything we talked about today:
Real Estate at the Top of the Sales Food Chain
The Real Estate Industry has so much potential for people to create wealth by working with the right people who can help solve the right problems. It is such a ripe opportunity to be able to help people with complicated matters — like selling or buying a home — and be paid well for the efforts.
Jason explained, “The Real Estate industry has the lowest barriers to entry compared with any other industry. And not only that, Real Estate professionals have near unlimited earning potentials due to advances in technology.”
And Jason could not have spoken more true words. As we sat there talking about Real Estate, Baylor is running a Residential Real Estate program as well as Harvard. This industry is at the top of the sales food chain with the highest commission splits than any other sales industry.
It is only in Real Estate where you sell the only product that someone else pays for other than the end user. It’s the ultimate dream for a salesman!
Are Real Estate Agents Salespeople?
Next, Jason answers the question, “Are Real Estate Agents salespeople?”
Jason disapproved of the notion, “The truth of it is, we are not really in sales. There is a massive misnomer that Real Estate Agents are salespeople. When I think about sales, I have never really convinced a person who wants a beautiful home to buy an ugly one. Real Estate Agents are more of a tour guide. When someone is looking to buy a new home, you present a space to them so that when they return home, they can go on and on about the experience.”
It is very important to make the distinction and to understand that Real Estate is not traditional sales. The buyer’s needs, goals, and desires must be figured out beforehand and it is vital that they be connected to the right resources.
Real Estate professionals are more like architects of modern society. Large aspects of communities are built by Real Estate agents — home trends, sporting events, concerts, etc… There is no “venue” without the aid of real estate professionals. And that is the ultimate backstage pass.
People spend their greatest moments and their saddest moments in the homes that the Real Estate industry provides.
Other topics we covered on the show:
- Real Estate and technology. Is advancement in technology here to replace Real Estate Agents? Or is there more success when people embrace technology? [00:06:12]
- Next, Jason explains that we are living in the golden age of Residential Real Estate and agents are taking it for granted. So what should Real Estate Agents do differently tomorrow? [00:10:20]
- We also covered advanced networking tips and strategies for solo Real Estate practitioners. Who do you compete with and how do you get massive wins with just the resources you have? [00:014:56]
- Then, Jason answered a very good question raised by the audience. Does he incentivize the network? Check out Jason’s response… [00:22:43]
- And finally, Jason walks us through his entire process — from finding the right people to connect with and how to nurture relationships with them. [00:24:40]
Ready to Get Started with Jason Abrams or Still Have Some Questions?
Go to IWantABreakThroughNow.com and book a schedule on Jason’s calendar.
Real Estate Growth Hackers Founder
Zach Hammer is the co-founder of Real Estate Growth Hackers. Over the last 36 months Zach and his team have managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 real estate leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in business revenue for their clients. Zach is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Real Estate teams and brokerages across the country.