Helping Real Estate Agents Thrive in Distressed and Traditional Markets
In this episode of the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show, Kevin Kauffman joins me on the show to talk about focusing on moving past hang-ups that would otherwise keep real estate agents from reaching business goals.
Kevin is the Co-Founder of Group 46:10—founded in 2008 together with his business partner, Fred Weaver. Group 46:10 is a training-focused, fast-paced, tech-driven real estate company—part of Keller Williams Realty Phoenix.
Join us this week and rediscover the clear distinctions between work life and personal life. And learn some of Kevin’s beliefs and values that he integrates into his day-to-day activities in the real estate space.
All that and more, only on the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show!
Here is a rundown on everything we talked about today:
Kevin Kauffman’s Journey to Real Estate and Group 46:10
We take a peek at Kevin’s story prior to founding Group 46:10 and review the journey that led him to his success today.
“The reality is I was kind of searching for something,” Kevin began. “Early on, I already knew that I wanted to work for myself. I felt like an entrepreneur, although I did not really know the word at that time.”
In the midst of Kevin’s search, a professor lectured about money in real estate during one of the classes.
Kevin recalled, “Oh my God! This is it! My success is in Real Estate!”
And then, Kevin basically begged him to spend some time with him. He got his professor to spend breakfast with him and learned about his professor’s life. That person has made such an impact on Kevin that in 2007—despite the market crash—he pursued his passion for real estate.
The Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
There might be a small number of people who enjoy success by being slimy and doing horrible things. But the best way to succeed where most people really make their mark is through finding ways to help people and figuring out how to give back, to give value, and raise up other people.
Kevin Kauffman does exactly that—by starting his business with a strong desire to take everything he has learned and giving that knowledge back to the real estate community.
Other topics we covered on the show:
- We talked about catering to real-life customers and including them in Kevin’s database and helping these people. Kevin recounts having these people return to them with business—having their efforts pay off at exactly the right moment. [00:14:10]
- When you start teaching and giving away your knowledge you’d be surprised at how much comes back to you. [00:16:23]
- And then, Kevin shared some of his observations on the real estate coaching and education space, “The reason I got to teach is because I’ve already made these mistakes. Most of us have lessons to give from our mistakes and not enough of us share these experiences.” [00:22:14]
- We also talk about some of the biggest potential improvements for real estate agents. Kevin discusses the typical things that hold them back. [00:23:39]
- Next, we talked about obstacles and how sometimes, it is necessary for us to have to overcome them in order to find success. [00:32:26]
- And then, Kevin covered strategies that led to massive increase in their rate of acquiring leads. [00:43:36]
Ready to Get Started with Kevin Kauffman or Still Have Some Questions?
Connect with Kevin through these links:
- Facebook Profile: Facebook.com/KevinLKauffman/
- Twitter Handle: @KevinKauffman9
- Instagram Handle: @kevin_kauffman
- LinkedIn Profile: LinkedIn.com/in/kevin-kauffman-033b64119/
We Have Resources for You!
Check out these resources Kevin have mentioned on the show:
Real Estate Growth Hackers Founder
Zach Hammer is the co-founder of Real Estate Growth Hackers. Over the last 36 months Zach and his team have managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 real estate leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in business revenue for their clients. Zach is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Real Estate teams and brokerages across the country.