Facebook Live Tactics for Real estate Agents to Grow Their Reach and Drive More Business
In this episode of the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show, Jenn Sherman of The Influencer Collective talked about how Real Estate Agents can leverage the power of Facebook Live to grow their reach and drive more business!
Jenn is simply a unique powerhouse! By pursuing her passions through her creativity and digital-first mindset, she founded The Influencer Collective. It is an agency that specializes in building the influence of thought leaders, executives, and small to medium-sized organizations through next-gen digital marketing.
She has previously worked with B2B, B2C technology, and not-for-profit spaces. Jenn has led integrated marketing and digital media programs to help companies increase their overall bottom line.
Here is a rundown on everything we talked about today:
A Brief History of The Influencer Collective
Jenn Sherman was in the PR industry for most of her career. During her time, focused on PR work, she found a very strong similarity between the social media and digital worlds.
And with that, Jenn took the plunge and founded her own digital agency where she focuses on only digital marketing.
“The digital world is all about data,” explains Jenn. But data is such a huge umbrella term for the many tools that fall under it. You have branches of digital data like lead generation, email marketing, automation, social media, and content marketing. These elements make up the influencer collective.
Jenn talked more about the gist of how the influencer collective has come about, “I think there is a need in the market for quality content that can break through the noise of the digital world.”
Jenn Sherman works with a wide spectrum of digital media and helps amplify the influence of thought leaders. And she makes sure that the content they publish targets the right consumers.
An important side of the story on the Influencer Collective history is the obstacles that Jenn has faced. We talked about some of the biggest problems with modern digital marketing among small businesses that Jenn has helped decode with clients.
Real Estate Marketing in the Modern Digital Scene
What are some of the biggest problems that real estate marketers and small businesses are facing in modern digital marketing?
Jenn’s passion is for small businesses across America. But with entrepreneurship, it can be tough to make it.
“I look at the statistics of how many businesses fail and it is very sad,” observed Jenn. “The real problem lies in the lack of resources and education.”
For Jenn Sherman, it is our job as practitioners to help small businesses increase the visibility of their brand. One good solution to the lack of leads, resources, or education is to tune into programs like Real Estate Growth Hackers Show.
The internet is brimming with excellent free advice! It is something that Gary Vaynerchuck says all the time. But no matter how good a piece of advice is, it falls upon the people who listen whether or not they execute those ideas.
Jenn explained, “It might not work the first time, it might even take you six months or a year to get traction. But you can’t give up on doing that. You have to leverage those resources.”
For small businesses running a two or three-person team, her advice is to work smart, “It’s just a matter of being scrappy in that regard.”
Other topics we covered on the show:
- We talked about learning curves and leveraging one’s passions and creating content that can break through the digital noise. [00:08:32]
- Next, Jenn shared practical tips on reaching out to people whether they are clients or services that you need for your business. [00:12:18]
- And then, we talked about one specific digital content platform: Facebook Live. Jenn shared her insights on how people can start a Facebook Live and what they could talk about and how they could start getting clients. [00:24:12]
- We also talked about different styles of marketing. One of which is entertaining your target audience long enough so that they become ready to engage and do business with you. [00:32:52]
- Next, we covered how to categorize your leads. How do you make sure that you are reaching out only to people you have a decent idea of the state they’re in? And how should you market to these people based on the information you have? [00:39:40]
- Jenn shares more Facebook Live tips on analytics and how the information from these data can be useful in directing future installments for your digital marketing content. [01:01:34]
Ready to Get Started with Jenn Sherman or Still Have Some Questions?
Connect with Jenn and reach out to her through these links:
- Website: The Influencer Collective
- Facebook Profile: @influencercollectivedc
- LinkedIn Profile: LinkedIn.com/company/theinfluencercollective/
- Instagram Handle: @theinfluencerdc
We Have Resources for You!
Also, Jenn mentioned the following resources on the show:
Real Estate Growth Hackers Founder
Zach Hammer is the co-founder of Real Estate Growth Hackers. Over the last 36 months Zach and his team have managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 real estate leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in business revenue for their clients. Zach is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Real Estate teams and brokerages across the country.