Video Marketing Strategies to Help You Take Charge of Your Real Estate Brand
In this episode of the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show, Kelvin Krupiak joins Zach Hammer to talk about video and its immense potential to help real estate agents take charge of their business.
Kelvin is both an experienced digital manager and content creator with over six years of success in his expertise, he prides himself in his aptitude for strategic analysis, problem-solving, and relationship building.
Join us this week and learn how to leverage video content for your real estate business! All that and more…
Here is a rundown on everything we talked about today:
Marketing Strategies that Fit with Real Estate
Kelvin developed lead capture websites designed specifically for real estate agents. But more than that, they have worked with clients one-on-one to help them develop customized strategies that they need to succeed in a digital world.
There are a lot of places people can go if they want a website.but there are not a lot of places to go if you want to find a way to take action through your website and make it work for your business.
Kelvin and his team are also finding innovative ways to bring different features to clients’ websites to help them capture the attention of people online. A vital part of business in today’s digital world.
Getting Over the Biggest Struggles Real Estate Agents Face in the Digital World
One of the biggest things that Kelvin has been dealing with lately is people having the impression that there is a quick and easy trick to capture leads and attention online.
“A quick and easy way to capture leads and attention is a complete lie. I keep reiterating that the same work you put into traditional means of marketing still needs to go into your endeavors online,” explained Kelvin.
Kelvin reminds people that whatever type of online success we see from one agent’s strategies from a completely different market does not mean it would identically translate over to you. Marketing will involve many tests and implementations.
Kelvin added, “Things are going to work differently depending on where you are at and how you are implementing your strategies.”
Establishing Repeat Business
Brief fun description (50-100 words)
The market is shifting and slowly becoming dominated by very smart real estate agents that are implementing digital content marketing strategies. They get people at the top of their funnels and communicate with them for years before they even expect the deal to fall out.
Kelvin warned, “And as that happens, you have to realise that if you are the kind of person who only expects to find immediate deals,then those types of deals are going to stop existing fast.”
The smart real estate agent has already built a relationship with people three years before they were even willing to work together. Eventually, the real estate industry will get to a point where the only way to establish repeat business is exactly through this strategy.
Other topics we covered on the show:
- We also talked about the practicality of becoming a valuable community resource and dispersing that value as wide as you possibly can. [00:06:22]
- When you are working with luxury properties—your marketing budget must be proportional to your current market. [00:12:30]
- The mindset shifts the help real estate agents the most is switching from salesperson to becoming more of a concierge. They must set their goal to help as many people as they can. [00:18:35]
- Next, we talked about Kelvin’s solution for helping people who feel like there is a one-size-fits-all solution to get results from digital content marketing. [00:25:10]
- We also covered some of the biggest opportunities for real estate agents when it comes to platforms like YouTube. [00:32:19]
- Balancing free and paid strategies. [00:38:00]
- Kelvin dropped one actionable and powerful tip today. Running a pre-compiled list. It is a great way to get started and already tested and have worked for real estate agents across the board. [00:42:45]
- Next, we covered some vital tools that help Kelvin and his team in day-to-day business. [00:52:20]
Ready to Get Started with Kelvin Kupriak or Still Have Some Questions?
Connect with Kelvin through the following links:
- Facebook Profile: Facebook.com/ktkrupiak
- Twitter Handle: Twitter.com/kelvinkrupiak
- Instagram Handle: Instagram.com/kelvinkrupiak
YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/KTKrup
Real Estate Growth Hackers Founder
Zach Hammer is the co-founder of Real Estate Growth Hackers. Over the last 36 months Zach and his team have managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 real estate leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in business revenue for their clients. Zach is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Real Estate teams and brokerages across the country.