How to Build Better Business Relationships through Video Messages
In this episode of the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show, Ethan Beute of BombBomb joins Zach Hammer to talk about how to stand out and improve your email marketing by leveraging videos for communication.
If you want to break through the digital noise, build trust and engagement, and grow reputation and revenue for your Real Estate Business then check out this week’s episode!
Here is a rundown on everything we talked about today:
Best Strategies to Stand Out and Connect with Your Community
We opened the episode about how BombBomb serves Real Estate professionals in the midst of today’s fast-paced technology and increasing pace of automation.
Ethan shared powerful strategies today for sales and real estate professionals. In this day and age where businesses grow more digital and people grow more separated from each other, the tools Ethan discusses will help you reestablish the connection with your people.
These concepts shared today will help you stand out better in the sea of marketing noise and pollution.
Humanizing the Digital Marketplace
Now, more than ever, personal relationships are very powerful, especially when none of your competition is doing it. That can be extremely powerful!
Ethan recounted, “One of the things that guide us as an organization was the goal of humanizing the internet again. Ultimately, we want to humanize the planet. Of course, there are things that must be delegated to bots and virtual assistants. The people who enjoy the biggest wins at BombBomb are sales and real estate professionals who are in a consultative state.”
Video Email Campaigns Success Stories
The best thing about Video Email Campaigns is that it is novel, as of today. That alone makes it an extremely powerful tool.
We dive into some of Ethan’s success stories with his clients who brought Video Email Campaigns into play. One example is of a client who, time and again, got real information from bad internet leads simply by reaching out with simple personal videos to say, “I’m a real human here. I listen to your needs, and I can help you.”
Other topics we covered on the show:
- With video messaging in your emails, your prospects can hear your voice. This helps you communicate your authenticity—a key element why the method works. [00:13:46]
- Another reason why video messaging works is it puts a face to your campaign, further humanizing your approach to prospects. [00:14:14]
- Tips for professionals who are new to video messaging campaigns. Leave scripts out of the picture in video messaging and present a more authentic recording of your message. [00:17:43]
- Next, we talk about different options to apply Ethan’s video messaging concept to your business and start seeing positive results. [00:24:19]
- Finally, we cover some automation tips and strategies to help you establish connections with prospects at scale. [00:32:45]
Ready to Get Started with Ethan Beute or Still Have Some Questions?
Connect with Ethan through the links below:
Twitter Handle: Twitter.com/ethanbeute
Real Estate Growth Hackers Founder
Zach Hammer is the co-founder of Real Estate Growth Hackers. Over the last 36 months Zach and his team have managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 real estate leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in business revenue for their clients. Zach is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Real Estate teams and brokerages across the country.