How Important is Tracking Numbers as a Real Estate Agent?
Welcome to another episode of the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show. Today, Brian Charlesworth from Sisu.co, joins Zach to talk about the significance of tracking numbers as a real estate professional and using the data to take appropriate action effectively.
Here is a rundown on everything we talked about today:
Real Estate Debut from Tech Background
Brian Charlesworth’s background is in tech — working at MCI Inc., just when the internet was still coming out to mainstream users. But despite Brian’s passion for technology and the internet, he ultimately left the tech industry to run HouseMaster Home Inspections as a franchisee.
That was Brian’s entry to the world of Real Estate. He grew that business from about 200 to over 400 locations! He also got to partner with Budget Blinds and rolled a couple more businesses underneath them before selling the business.
Now looking for his next thing, Brian’s wife asked him to help build their Real Estate Business. He agreed to help, working with a small team of 5 agents at that time. During this time, Brian hired a couple of coaches who let him know that he has a short standing and must learn in a few months what most people would take years to learn.
And so, Brian found himself a lot of tracking — not just of himself, but for the rest of their team as well — and putting things in place for the team to continue tracking. The goal was to get their listing team up and running.
Data Management for the Real Estate Agent with Sisu.co
We discovered that by setting up team goals and allowing individuals to set their own goals and holding them accountable, people begin to double their business! And we came across this phenomenal discovery through activities that help people reach these goals.
That is how Sisu.co got started. We started tracking numbers and eliminating duplicate entries for our team, then we rolled out the platform after the fact. We have so many team members that simply stored data in Google Sheets, Google Forms, other intake platforms, Trello, or Monday.com.
However, there is only so much we can do with data from these platforms. These platforms are not like a database where you can filter and sort things any way you want. This is the real value of Sisu.co — a centralized spot where people can visualize, gamify, and report your data any way you want. Most importantly, you eliminate duplicate data entries.
What You Measure & Track Improves You
Ultimately, what you measure and what you keep track of will help you improve. I know a lot of people who understand this principle. But alas, we are only human. Inevitably, we run into problems with data — missing pieces, inconsistencies, duplicates, etc…
The best thing about Sisu.co is the tracking of data and how Brian and his team makes it very easy for the Real Estate Professional. By consolidating all your data from different sources in one place, agents can present actionable data at every step of the business.
Other topics we covered on the show:
- We talked about Brian’s background in tech and its influence in the founding of Sisu.co. [00:00:46]
- What you measure and what you track is what improves you. [00:04:16]
- Next, we talk about why it is important to address duplicate data in your system for streamlined automations. [00:08:27]
- With Sisu.co being a tech-based tool for Real Estate Professionals, we talk about how to engage with people who resist adopting new software [00:13:37]
- Next, we run through more advantages of using Sisu.co in your Real Estate business [00:16:06]
- Brian gets to work with some of the top Real Estate Professionals in the U.S. We discover the things that top agents are using and some of the systems that they are implementing. [00:19:22]
- And then, we talk about Sisu.co’s point of difference in contrast to other SaaS for Real Estate agents. [00:22:32]
Ready to Get Started with Brian Charlesworth of Sisu.co or Still Have Some Questions?
Support the Real Estate Growth Hackers Show and tell them we sent you by using this link to check out Sisu.co: RealEstateGrowthHackers.com/go/sisu
Connect with Brian Charlesworth:
- Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/sisuHQ/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/briancharlesworth/
- Book a Demo with Sisu: https://sisu.outgrow.us/sisu-925
We Have Resources for You!
Also, Brian Charlesworth mentioned a book on the show. You can find that on Amazon:
Real Estate Growth Hackers Founder
Zach Hammer is the co-founder of Real Estate Growth Hackers. Over the last 36 months Zach and his team have managed ad budgets well over $100,000, generated over 25,000 real estate leads, and helped create over $50,000,0000 in business revenue for their clients. Zach is also a highly sought after speaker and consultant whose work has impacted some of the top Real Estate teams and brokerages across the country.